Mere om produktet
Saluting Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3 s Season of Content, the fourth and final DLC collection deploys with five all-new Multiplayer Maps. Surrounded by mountains, "Gulch" sends combatants into a forgotten mining town with only mine shafts and equipment sheds for cover. The Jersey coast awaits in "Boardwalk," where fun in the sun means facing enemies on the beach. Players must earn their sea legs in "Off Shore" and "Decommission," where deadly oceanic oil rigs and a maze of rotting ocean liners provide the perfect setting for shoreline-based combat. Rounding out the collection is a trip to New Orleans’ war-torn French Quarter, where "Parish" pits players against one another amid the city s rubble.
- Decommission: A graveyard of rotting ocean liners has not only given birth to a shantytown of locals, but a mid-sized Multiplayer Map populated in choke points; providing the perfect setting for shoreline-based combat.
- Off Shore: Trapped on an oil rig in the middle of the ocean, you have nowhere to go but directly at your enemies in this new Multiplayer map boasting helipads, cranes, and countless perches for snipers eager to pick off the competition. Did we mention to look down or else you may fall off?
- Gulch: Decades after fires charred this forgotten mining town, the red rock canyon gains new shades of red as a mid-sized Multiplayer Map in which the surrounding mountains, mine shafts, and equipment sheds craft a perfect setting for combat.
- Boardwalk: Head to the Jersey Coast for a sunny afternoon of boardwalk-based Multiplayer battle in which you ll face your enemies on the beach and fight for dominance at the arcade while still finding time to cut the line at the roller coaster.
- Parish: Wishful thinking won t keep you safe in New Orleans war-torn French Quarter, where a local bombed-out parish plays host to a smaller-sized Multiplayer Map well suited for those who want to run-and-gun amid the city s rubble.
© 2011-2014 Activision Publishing, Inc. Activision, Call of Duty and Modern Warfare are registered trademarks and Call of Duty MW3 is a trademark of Activision Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved. The ratings icon is a registered trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners. Published and distributed by Aspyr Media, Inc. “Aspyr” and the Aspyr “star” logo are federally registered trademarks of Aspyr Media, Inc. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The ratings icon is a trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. All other marks and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Non-transferable access to special features such as exclusive, unlockable, downloadable or online content, services, or functions may require single-use serial code, additional fee and/or online account registration (17+). Access to special features may require internet connection, may not be available to all users, and may, upon 30 days notice, be terminated, modified or offered under different terms. Online play and download requires broadband internet service. User responsible for associated fees. All rights reserved.
Minimum System Requirements
Operating System: 10.9.2 (Mavericks)
CPU Processor: Intel i3 (Dual-Core)
CPU Speed: 2.2GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 13 GB
Video Card (ATI): Radeon HD 4850
Video Card (NVidia): Geforce 640M
Video Card (Intel): Iris
Video Memory (VRam): 512 MB
Peripherals: Macintosh mouse and keyboard
IMPORTANT: Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3 required to play this add-on content.
NOTICE: The following video chipsets are unsupported for Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3 Collection 1
• ATI RADEON HD 2000 Series
• ATI RADEON HD 6490M, 6630M, 3870
• NVIDIA 9000 Series
• NVIDIA 320M, 330M
• Intel HD 3000, 4000, 5000
NOTICE: This game is not supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive)
Other Requirements: To Activate Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3 Collection 1, you will need to be connected to the internet and have a Steam account (free). If you do not already have a free Steam account, get one here and make sure you read the Steam Subscriber Agreement.