Mere om produktet
Jayavarman VII leads Khmer and Dyah Gitarja leads Indonesia in Sid Meier’s Civilization VI! Though each is versatile and unique, both civilizations bring new challengers to the religious game. Indonesia is a strong coastal civilization with potential for a huge Jong-powered navy, and the Khmer thrive in their populous riverside cities. Both of these civilizations come into play in the new “Path to Nirvana” scenario, where you compete to have the most followers of your religion on a unique Southeast Asia map.
Includes the Khmer civilization with Jayavarman VII, the Domrey unique unit, and the Prasat unique improvement.
- Civ Unique Ability: The “Grand Barays” ability gives Khmer additional food when Farms are built next to Aqueducts, and Aqueducts provide both Faith and an Amenity.
- Leader Unique Ability: Jayavarman’s “Monasteries of the King” ability lets Khmer grab adjacent territory as well as Food and Housing when Holy Sites are built on a river.
- Unique Unit: The Domrey, a ballista mounted on an elephant, is stronger than a Catapult, can move and shoot on the same turn, and exerts Zone of Control.
- Unique Building: The Prasat replaces the Temple and provides a Relic Great Work slot. Missionaries that are produced here gain a new attribute when killed in religious combat: they generate a Relic.
Also includes the Indonesian civilization with Dyah Gitarja, the Jong unique unit, and the Kampung unique improvement.
- Civ Unique Ability: With the “Great Nusantara” ability, Coastal Tiles provide Indonesia with minor adjacency bonuses for certain districts and Entertainment Complexes give an extra Amenity if they are adjacent to a non-lake Coastal Tile.
- Leader Unique Ability: Gitarja has the “Exalted Goddess of the Three Worlds” ability, granting bonus Faith to coastal cities and allowing her to purchase Naval units with Faith at a discount, as well as eliminating movement cost for Religious unit to embark or disembark.
- Unique Unit: Indonesia’s unique unit is the Jong, which replaces the Frigate. It is faster, gains extra combat power if it’s in a formation, and all of the units in its formation gain its movement speed.
- Unique Improvement: The Kampung provides Housing, Production and Food for each adjacent Fishing Boat, and can be improved through further tech research later in the game.
©2017 Aspyr is a registered trademark of Aspyr Media, Inc., and the Aspyr star logo is a trademark of Aspyr Media. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners. Take-Two Interactive Software and its subsidiaries. Sid Meier s Civilization, Civilization, Civ, 2K, Firaxis Games, Take-Two Interactive Software and their respective logos are all trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All other marks and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
Mac System Requirements
Operating System: 10.11.6 (El Capitan), 10.12 (Sierra), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
CPU Processor: Intel Core i5
CPU Speed: 2.7 GHz
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 15GB
Video Card (ATI): Radeon HD 6970
Video Card (NVidia): Geforce 775M
Video Card (Intel): Iris Pro
Video Memory (VRam): 1GB
Peripherals: Macintosh mouse and keyboard, Steam controller (Optional)
IMPORTANT: Requires Civilization VI base game to be installed.
Other Requirements: Initial installation requires one-time Internet connection for Steam authentication; software installations required include the Steam Client.
Internet Connection and acceptance of Steam™ Subscriber Agreement required for activation. See www.steampowered.com/agreement for details
NOTICE: This game is not supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive)