Mere om produktet
PLEASE NOTE: This content requires the base game Total War™: ROME II to play.
- A new grand-scale Campaign Pack for Total War: ROME II
- Plunges players into the crisis of the third century, a critical turning-point for Rome
- Play as one of ten different factions across five cultural groups
- New Heroic Factions with elaborate victory conditions, famous leaders and crafted event-chains
- New period-specific events, dilemmas and missions
- New Campaign features: Plagues, Cults and Banditry
- Restructured technologies and unique new buildings
The year is 270 AD. A string of inept emperors and usurpers vying for power has led the Roman Empire into near-total economic collapse. This is its gravest crisis yet.
Eager to capitalise on Rome’s instability, barbarian tribes gather like a storm on the borders, to plunder the riches of civilisation.
To the east, the Sassanids set out on a grand conquest that culminates with an assault against Roman lands. They are held back only by a staunch defence led by Palmyra. Queen Zenobia holds fast – but for how long?
The once-glorious legions are forced to assume a defensive posture as their strength wanes; time is not on Rome’s side. However, there is yet hope. Aurelian stands ready to take the reins in Rome, though the task he faces seems insurmountable…
Will you unite an Empire Divided, and return Rome to its former glory? Or will you become the arbiter of its final downfall?
Culture: The Divided Roman Empire
- Defenders of Civilisation: +15% morale for all units in own or allied territory
- True Rome: Roman factions share a major diplomatic penalty with other Roman factions
Faction leader: Aurelian
- Iron Fist: -50% resistance to foreign occupation
- Marching Orders: +15% movement range for all armies
Faction leader: Gaius Tetricus
- Romanisation: Public order bonus (max +6) from presence of Latin culture
- Administrators: -20% political action costs
Faction leader: Queen Zenobia
- Enlightenment Ruler: +20% research rate
- Piety: -4 Banditry for each cult building (all regions)
Culture: Germanic Kingdoms
- Terrors of the night: Can always choose to fight night battles
- Looters & Raiders: +150% income from raiding and sacking
Faction leader: King Sigeric
- Voyagers: +20% movement range for all fleets
- Settlers: -50% building conversion costs (all regions)
Faction leader: Cannabaudes
- Horsemanship: -20% recruitment costs for all cavalry units
- Ancestral Blades: level 1 weapons for sword units upon recruitment (all provinces)
Faction leader: King Burkhard
- Tribal Conquerors: +20% morale for all units vs Barbarian Tribes
- Ambushers: +50% chance of successfully launching an ambush
Culture: Eastern Empires
- Centralised Authority: -5 Banditry (all provinces)
- Silk Road: +20% income from all commerce buildings (all regions)
Faction leader: Hormizd
- Local Dominance: minor diplomatic bonus with Eastern & Nomadic factions
- Aswaran: +20% charge bonus for all cavalry units
Faction leader: Narseh
- Noble Guard: +3 experience ranks for commander’s unit
- Westward: Minor diplomatic bonus with all Roman factions
Culture: Nomadic Tribes
- Nomadic archers: +25% ammo for all ranged units
- Warlike people: +3 army recruitment slots in home province
Faction leader: Nikanuur
- Horse lords: +2 experience ranks for nomadic cavalry recruits (all provinces)
- Steppe Dominance: Moderate diplomatic bonus with all nomadic barbarian tribes
Culture: Britannic Celts
- Heroic culture: +20% charge bonus for all units
- Sacred springs: +6 sanitation (all provinces)
Faction leader: Segovax
- Fierce independence: +20% melee attack in own or allied provinces
- Cultural aspirations: Moderate diplomatic bonus with all non-barbarian tribes
New campaign features
Five of the ten playable factions in Empire Divided are classed as Heroic factions. These are Rome, Gallic Rome, Palmyra, the Sassanids and the Gothi. Heroic factions have grander and more elaborate victory conditions, and unique named faction leaders who cannot die in battle.
Heroic factions also have their own flavourful and bespoke event-chains, representing the tales of these characters’ lives, which bring bonuses to their abilities and enable the player to make meaningful choices regarding their development and that of their faction.
New events, dilemmas and missions
Empire Divided brings a host of new events, dilemmas and missions, both general and faction-specific, to introduce new challenges, benefits and period flavour to your campaigns.
This period of reduced governmental authority fosters the spread of Banditry. Each province now has a variable Banditry level which increases with the size of your domain and the presence of certain local buildings. Banditry can be reduced with the presence of armies, generals and special buildings. As Banditry grows, food levels fall, threatening faction-wide shortages. High provincial Banditry can also trigger special Bandit events to occur.
Devastating diseases were commonplace in the 3rd century. When a plague hits a settlement it hampers growth, impacts public order and reduces income. Diseases can move between neighbouring territories, spreading with army movement and along trade routes. Sanitation buildings can prevent plagues from erupting and spreading, and key technologies can improve sanitation factionwide.
Alongside the more established religions, many cults sprang up in the 3rd century. These are represented by special building chains that can be constructed by any faction in any settlement. Three different cults are available in the game: Christianity, Mithraism and Manichaeism.
A cult building may be built for no cost, as its construction represents your empire permitting disciples to settle within your territory. This makes cult bonuses relatively easy to obtain, though cults spread foreign culture, bringing disorder into your provinces. In order to remove a cult building, a significant expenditure is required and a public order penalty is incurred required as this is considered persecution. Careful consideration of a cult’s benefits and disadvantages is required but, if used correctly, they can become a powerful tool.
New General Skills
Generals’ skill have been overhauled, and now allow the player to customise and specialise their characters in the disciplines of Recruitment, Combat, Strategy, Governance and Maritime Proficiency.
New Narrative Technologies
All technology trees have been restructured and redesigned to reflect the time-period and each of the game’s culture groups. Moreover, technologies in Empire Divided don’t represent scientific or technological breakthroughs; rather they represent the measures taken by rulers to deal with specific problems facing their empires. In this way, they help to tell the story of each faction’s journey through the period. This is especially true for the Heroic factions:
- Aurelian’s technologies chart the journey of an emperor who must reform the military, then unify and defend his empire.
- Zenobia’s technologies tell the story of her rise to power.
- Tetricus’ technologies reveal his Republican political views in an age of fractured empire.
- Hormizd’s technologies portray him as a ruler living up to the image of his predecessors, the great kings of the past.
- Cannonades’ technologies tell a tale of Gothic bloodlust, and the many challenges his people must overcome in order to unify and persevere.
Updated building chains
- Rome features a new Administration building, which deals with tax collection, agent improvement and countering banditry
- Naval Training buildings can now be constructed in the capital of a coastal province providing bonuses to ship recruitment
- Palmyra gains a new religious building chain that is dedicated to the gods Baalshamin, Aglibol, Yarhibol, Malakbel and Nabu
- Armenia gains a new religious building chain that is dedicated to Christianity
- Several new unique buildings are available to selected factions. These are Rome (the Grand Temple of Sol Invictus), Palmyra (the Great Colonnade, the El Kanat irrigation system and the Grand Temple of Baal), Sassanids (the Grand Statue of Shapur I) and Armenia (the Etchmiadzin cathedral - historically, the world’s first Christian cathedral)
Alongside the existing unit rosters from ROME II, Empire Divided introduces a number of unique and signature units for the three Roman factions. Each faction features its own variant style and unique take on the classic Roman look and feel, with Aurelian’s Roman forces bearing the closest resemblance to the classic template.
- Heavy infantry units – Praetorians, Jovianii, Herulianii
- Equites Dalmatarum – famous light cavalry
- Clibanarii and Cataphractarii – very heavy cavalry, precursors to medieval knights
- Taifali Cavalry – famous associated barbarian cavalry (distinguishing shield designs)
- Gallic Legionaries – distinctive from Roman Legionaries
- Gallic Axemen and Longswords
- Palmyrene Legionaries – distinctive armour and a preference for spears
- Hamian Archers – famous middle-eastern foot soldiers
- Palmyrene Cataphracts – eastern-looking heavy cavalry
- Armoured Camels – exotic eastern-style cavalry
© SEGA. Creative Assembly, the Creative Assembly logo, Total War, Total War: ROME and the Total War logo are either registered trade marks or trade marks of The Creative Assembly Limited. SEGA and the SEGA logo are either registered trade marks or trade marks of SEGA Corporation. All rights reserved.
Steam account required for game activation and installation
This content requires the base game Total War™: ROME II - Emperor Edition on Steam in order to play
OS: XP/ Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8
Processor:2 GHz Intel Dual Core processor / 2.6 GHz Intel Single Core processor
Graphics:512 MB DirectX 9.0c compatible card (shader model 3, vertex texture fetch support).
Hard Drive:35 GB HD space
Additional:Screen Resolution - 1024x768
OS:Windows 7 / Windows 8
Processor:2nd Generation Intel Core i5 processor (or greater)
Graphics:1024 MB DirectX 11 compatible graphics card.
Hard Drive:35 GB HD space
Additional:Screen Resolution - 1920x1080
Produkttype Spil Medietype Digital download Type Add-on Platform PC , Mac OS X
Udgiver SEGA Udvikler Creative Assembly Distributionsklient Steam Kategori Strategi
Produkttype Spil Medietype Digital download Type Add-on Platform PC , Mac OS X Producentens varenummer 219270
Udgiver SEGA Udvikler Creative Assembly Distributionsklient Steam Anbefalet for alder PEGI 16,Teen,Violence,USK 12 Kategori Strategi Spillets sprog Interface: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Polish, Czech, Turkish Full Audio: English, German, French Subtitles: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Polish, Czech, Turkish